Friday, June 19, 2015

My Own Champion

Well... here I am again. I have talked about how I am going to change.. i have written how I am going to change.. and guess what...I haven't changed!

Each year I have a word. This year my word was Strength. I had to have a ton of strength to get through this crazy year.. and I think I did pretty well.  This upcoming year my word is Champion. You are probably wondering why I chose Champion?   This year I want to be a Champion for people. The world is a tough place and I want to make a huge effort to remind them why they are important. You can find my whole blog here about that.

I want to be a Champion for other people...but it is also time for me to be a Champion for myself.

I can't keep talking about change.. I need to make the change. This weekend I will be using my #summerofcreating to make healthy snacks and meals. I am going to be a Champion and hold myself accountable for who I want to be.  I can always help change the world..but I need to also work on being a Champion and changing myself physically! I will share the various recipes that I create and the progress I will make!

No comments:

Post a Comment