Monday, March 28, 2016

Day 1

I got up this morning and did measurements.  I also started my first day of Plexus Slim.  I had grand ideas that I was going to walk tonight.. and the fact that I got up at 4 this morning after having fallen asleep on the couch, that was not going to happen.

I am okay with that!  I walked a ton around school getting ready for testing that starts tomorrow.  It is also on my calendar for tomorrow.

So, here is where I start: 217.8 pounds. Not my heaviest.. but not my lightest

March 28th Measurements:
Neck- 12 inches
Bust- 45 inches
Waist- 39 inches
Hips- 47 inches
Right Calf- 15 inches
Left Calf- 15 inches
Right Thigh- 24 1/2 inches
Left Thigh- 24 inches
Left bicep- 13 1/2 inches
Right bicep- 13

The next time I will take measurements is at the end of April.  I plan to take this same picture and weigh every Monday.  Today.. as it is day 1.. I have only gone 20 over my calories (using Lose it app) But you know.. day one is always the easiest.. and tomorrow starts testing!




No comments:

Post a Comment