Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pull me back on the Bandwagon!

I have been talking about.. oh.. I love where I am.. oh I am happy with how I look.  Right now I am NOT happy with how I feel or how I look!

Let's be real.. my weight is causing me to not to sleep well.  I am snoring more which makes sleeping tough for not only me.. but my husband. I am eating a ton because I am at a point that I feel like I can't get full. 

I have been talking about the other times that I lost lots of weight.  I did weight watchers.. and LOVED it. It was perfect for me at the time.  It helped me really understand how much I can eat.  THEN.. I married a chef.  He is an amazing chef and so I started to eat more.. how can you say no to your husband?  About 3 years ago, my husband was between jobs and I knew that I was going to give up my gym membership.  I called the gym and told them my situation... and you know what they did.. they said you know what you have been a great customer, we will give you 3 months free.  That got my butt in gear and made me realize that the gym would be a great way for me to release some stress. Guys, I lost 30 pounds.. and I looked GOOD!

Here I am again talking about losing weight.  I know that I am spending too much time sitting on my couch.  I am spending too much time trying to get my life together at school.  I am spending too much time on social media.  

I usually set my goals monthly.. BUT.. this Monday is the PERFECT time for me to get my rear in gear.  I am not going to feel awkward or anxious at making time for the gym.  I am not going to keep making excuses either! 



This is my screen saver on my phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment