Sunday, August 20, 2017

Timehop

I LOVE my daily Timehop.  I don't always share the photos, but it is such a great reminder of all the things that have happened that day.  Now, I will be real honest, I have a terrible memory.. so Timehop is perfect!

However, Timehop has been reminding me lately how much weight I had lost about 4 years ago.  
July 2013

March 2013
Now, before I go any farther... I have gained weight.  I have always been a larger girl.  I remember looking at these photos and remembering how I lost the weight.  My husband was going through a VERY tough time in 2013 and I was cancelling items that we didn't need/could afford anymore.  One of those was the gym.  I told the gym my story of why I was cancelling.. and you know what they did.. they gave me 3 months free!  That was the push that I needed.  I realized that the gym was a place that I could go to get away from everything and have time for myself.  It was FANTASTIC! During that time I also wrote down everything that I ate.  I still had fast food (because.. I LOVE fast food) but I had the kids meals.  This past week, I took all the staff photos for the upcoming year.  I am very comfortable in my skin, but I was very uncomfortable in pictures.

 

Y'all those aren't skinny jeans!  I weighed myself this morning and I am at 222.6 and I am 37 years old.  I have a #40by40 list that I want to get done.. and if I am this large, I don't know how much I wil be able to do.

So, today.. I am making my lunches for the week (this will curb the need to leave campus for an unhealthy lunch)  I will also be wearing my fitbit.
My goal for the rest of August and September is get myself to the gym at least 2 times a week.  I need to make time for myself and take care of myself.

So, here's to having timehops that consistently remind me that if I put my mind to it.. I can accomplish anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment